Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pics, from Sun& Mon(:


The 20 baos, 3 carrot cakes, 4 egg tarts& 6 xiao long baos. Which I was made to eat cos. They didn't want to spend so much money. Meanies.

Coughs. Jealous much, someone? *bright smile*

Group shot! Guys on the left, ladies on the right(:

Loves of my life. Xiao jie, ni men dou very glam(:

Aunty Grace:D "Omg the toilet mirror very nice!" thus the start of the 15min toilet camwhoring session teehee.



Poor Shifu was waiting outside, listening to us scream like nobody's business:D

Esplanade rooftop. (Grace so aunty! Hahaha.)

Me Tong Grace Chuns(:


The phone was in the pot thinggy& we insist that the pic's highly artistic.

Library@Esplanade. Where we attracted a lot of weird stares.

After much hiding from the librarians& the library users, tada!

The night was still young, so are we(:

Po trying to tou pai me at BK

The conclusion of our study session(you don't wanna know why):DD we did do work ok! Look at the whole load of Math underneath that line man.

Ohdear what were we doing. Spideys in the Kbox room!

The unloved little girl below haha. i miss the random open huggs and endearments ): -Qi, who speaks for all of us)): Missed Qi so much, ystd was the first time in eons I've seen her. We went totally nuts & sang alot of stupid songs like the kids' exercise song. So we were waving our butts &arms around, attracting strange stares from the opposite cubicle. Shifu& his friends snuck up outside& listened to us sing/scream/holler Cao Meng songs, NO FACE LE LA. But, fun all the same. We're still as lunatic as ever.

& last but not least, my boyfriend!

Sorry I just felt like it haha. Must be all the stress. The same stress which made me completely waste 6hrs outside with Ris& Cindy today. We shopped til our legs froze but in the end, dumped everything back onto the racks(from some other shop, me&Ris surreptitiously covered it up with other clothes haha)& walked out. Ris& I stayed to talk at Wisma, was very nice(: But oh I regret not going back to sch! Hehe.

SHUH IS GOING BACK HOME TO M'SIA TMR! SHE IS SUPER DUPER EXCITED!

I've been bizzarely happy these few days yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home